net (plural nets)
- A device in the form of a net, generally used for catching fish.
- A device in the form of a net, generally used for trapping something.
- A mesh of string, cord, or rope.
- (figurative) A trap.
- caught in the prosecuting attorney"s net
- Anything that has the appearance of a net.
- Petri net
- (geometry) Of a polyhedron, any set of polygons joined edge to edge that, when folded along the edges between adjoining polygons so that the outer edges touch, form that polyhedron.
- (computing) A computer network.
- (mesh): mesh, network
- (used for catching or trapping):
- (figurative: a trap): snare, trap
- (anything that has the appearance of a net): reticulation
- (in geometry): development
- (in computing): network
3 letters in word "net": E N T.
Anagrams of net:
Words found within net: